H&R Block Ask a Tax Pro service delivers unlimited, on-demand access to highly-trained, experienced tax experts
Regardless of how they feel about their possible tax outcomes, filers can feel confident they’re getting it right with H&R Block DIY Online products and the mobile tax prep app, live now at hrblock.com and in the
“This tax season may be a time when even the most confident DIYers could use a little help along the way. Ask a Tax Pro provides enhanced services that are yet another innovation from
New H&R Block Ask a Tax Pro available
Ask a Tax Pro is available
- Allows clients to share their screen so the tax professional can answer specific questions.
- Gives clients the option to talk to a tax professional by phone if they prefer.
- Incorporates mobile responsiveness so clients can take full advantage of the service while using a mobile phone or tablet.
- Connects clients to an exclusive group of tax experts chosen from our continually trained and certified network of tax professionals who average 15 years of experience. These tax pros are among the highest performers in service quality and are repeatedly rated as “most likely to be recommended” by past
“Clients who are confident doing taxes themselves, but have a few questions along the way, can add Ask a Tax Pro anytime during their tax prep process and get connected in a way that’s convenient for them,” Watts said. “With the ability to get unlimited, on-demand help from an experienced tax professional, clients can submit their return on their own with confidence that they have had all their questions answered and can feel good about receiving the credits and deductions available to them.”
- DIY Online Help Center, which is found throughout the DIY Online product, and has been redesigned so it’s easier for clients to find and navigate the self-help options and make it easier to get assistance from a seasoned tax expert when necessary.
- Tax Pro Review, which provides DIY filers the opportunity to have one of our highly-trained tax pros review their documents and actual tax return, sign the return, and file it on their behalf without coming into an office. Clients are paired with a tax professional who has the right training and skills to handle their specific tax situation and knowledge for the specific state return being filed.
Price Preview makes upfront H&R Block DIY Online prices transparent
Earlier this year
“We’ve always provided online filers with an upfront starting price. Now with Price Preview your price will be displayed in real time as you prepare your return. If your cost changes for any reason, Price Preview will update it automatically, so you always know how much you can expect to pay,” Watts said. “Through a combination of competitive pricing, industry-leading price transparency, continued user experience innovation and now unprecedented help options,
More information on how
For Further Information
Susan Waldron, 816-854-5522, email@example.com
Source: HRB Tax Group, Inc.